TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing the Checkered Flag Racing News and JayRJones.com affiliated websites (hereafter known as: CFRN), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
CFRN makes available to site visitors (“Guests”); forums, comments, articles, photographs and other services (collectively known as “Services”).
In order to use the Service, even in closed or open beta stages, including new services or functionality that may be made available by CFRN from time to time, Guests must abide by these Terms of Services. If a user fails to follow these rules, CFRN can discontinue their ability to use the Service. In addition, we have the right to delete your postings without notice if we see evidence of abuse or some other inappropriate activity.
• You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, links, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips and links (which is defined as: “Content”) that you submit, post and display via the Service;
• You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate others who use the Service, nor may you upload, post or otherwise include any Content that is defamatory, libelous, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of privacy, racially or ethnically objectionable, hateful, promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities, or promotes any act of cruelty to animals;
• You must not impersonate any other Guest or any official of CFRN;
• You cannot use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or to promote or make solicitations for any illegal or unauthorized activity;
• You cannot use the Service to distribute, share or solicit Content belonging to third parties without proper authorization from the owner(s) of the Content. You must respect the proprietary and intellectual property rights of others (including trademark, copyright and trade secrecy) in submitting Content;
• You must not in the use of CFRN, violate any federal, state or local laws. If you are creating Content outside of the U.S., you must comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
• You cannot modify, adapt or hack the CFRN website or any Content that is not yours;
• You cannot create or submit spam to any Guests of CFRN;
• You cannot transmit or link to any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature;
• You cannot transmit Content in breach of a confidential or fiduciary obligation you may have;
• You cannot attempt to automatically direct surfers to other domains, mislead surfers of the origin of the Content contained in your submissions, or use your submission as storage for remote loading or redirection to a website outside of the CFRN website;
• You cannot interfere with or disrupt the Service, or any services or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
• You cannot collect or store personal data about other users.
• You cannot use the Service to promote other services.
As a Guest, you will be able to post various forms of Content into your submissions. CFRN does not claim ownership of the Content you submit to CFRN. The Content will be owned by you or a third party from whom you received permission to post the content. By placing Content on CFRN, however, you grant CFRN a world-wide royalty-free and non-exclusive license, for as long as your Content is displayed by CFRN, to reproduce, display, modify, adapt and publish the Content on CFRN. CFRN may preserve and store Content, and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or if CFRN believes, in good faith, that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary